Orange LED blinking and not able to flash

Hi,

I am using the TinyML board which I received yesterday from Digikey. When I plugged in a micro USB cable the onboard Orange LED starts blinking at 1 second frequency. I am not able to flash any firmware using the Arduino IDE. I tried with different USB cables but problem persists. I guess the power management chip may have some issues. Also, I tried double tapping the reset button to enter into boot-loader mode, and it allows to upload firmware but after uploading I can’t access Serial port. So basically it is not working as intended. Is the hardware faulty? How can I solve this problem?

Thanks
Naveen

Crazy that no one from the factory has replied to you. Saw the same fault on the Edge impulse forum to which we posted the resolution.

Each of your cables is a cheap USB cable with limited conductors. They are ‘charge only’ cables.

You require a fully loaded USB 2.0 compliant cable to function. The fully loaded cable will offer D+ / D- conductors so you may perform the interconnect with the target device.

Guessing that you are operational by now but this should help future readers.

PS: This forum is on life support??